Leading the Transition to 5G
Wireless connectivity is exploding on a global basis. The extraordinary need for faster speeds, increased bandwidth and capacity, significantly lower latency, and more reliable and secure wireless connectivity has never been more pronounced.
The transition from 4G to 5G is now underway with 2.8 billion mobile 5G subscriptions expected globally by the end of 2025. 5G is dramatically altering the world, creating a market for diverse and transformative applications, and changing how individuals live, work, play, and learn. At the same time, connectivity is expanding into an adjacent set of IoT markets. From smart homes to the smart grid and from industrial to wearables, the number of connected devices is rapidly proliferating.
Let Skyworks help you implement its innovative analog and RF solutions and ensure that your products are among the estimated 117 billion devices that will be intelligently connected by 2026.
- 5G/5G NR Front-end Modules
- Sky5® Low Band Tx-Rx Front-End Module for 3G/4G/5G Applications with Low Band / High Band 2G
SKY53759 Diversity/MIMO Receive Module
5G in Five Minutes
Sky5® Makes 5G Work
- White Paper
- 5G New Radio Solutions White Paper: Revolutionary Applications Here Sooner Than You Think
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.