5 GHz, 23dBm Power Amplifier with Power DetectorThe SE5003L is a 5GHz power amplifier offering high linear power for wireless LAN applications. The SE5003L incorporates a power detector for closed loop monitoring and control of the output power.
The SE5003L offers high integration for a simplified design, providing quicker time to market and higher application board production yield. The device integrates the input match, the inter-stage match, the output match, the power detector with 15dB of dynamic range and a 3.8GHz notch filter. Only 6 external decoupling capacitors are required to complete the design.
For wireless LAN applications, the device meets the requirements of IEEE802.11a & 802.11n, and delivers approximately 23dBm of linear output power at 5V.
The SE5003L integrates the reference voltage generator. A 2.85V reference voltage on VREF is all that is required to enable or disable the power amplifier.
- High output power amplifier: 23dBm at 5V
- External Analog Reference Voltage (VREF) for maximum flexibility
- Buffered, temperature compensated power detector
- 3% EVM, @23dBm, 64 QAM, 54 Mbps
- 32 dB Gain
- Lead Free, RoHS compliant and halogen free package, MSL3
- 20 pin 4 mm x 4 mm x 0.9 mm QFN
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.