0.1–3.0 GHz DP5T SwitchThe SKY13397-388LF is a double-pole, five-throw (DP5T) switch designed for broadband, high-power switching applications that demand low harmonics and low insertion loss. The switch is optimized for 3G WCDMA applications.
The SKY13397-388LF features integrated logic that uses only two control lines for switch operation. The low current consumption of the device makes it very suitable for battery-operated applications.
The switch is manufactured using a state of the art Silicon on Insulator (SOI) process, and is provided in a compact Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 2.3 x 2.3 mm package.
Please note: SKY13397-388LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1-3.0 GHz
- High IP0.1dB: +37 dBm
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 dB @ 0.9 GHz and 0.4 dB @ 1.8 GHz
- High isolation: >30 dB @ 0.9 GHz and 1.8 GHz
- Operating battery voltage range: 2.5 to 5.5 V
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 2.3 x 2.3 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- DP5T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 16L
- Package (mm)
- 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.