0.7 to 2.7 GHz SP12T MIPI® Antenna Switch ModuleThe SKY13488-31 is a Single Pole, Twelve Throw (SP12T) antenna switch with an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) controller. Using an advanced switching technology, the SKY13488 maintains low insertion and high isolation, which makes it an ideal choice for UMTS, CDMA2000, EDGE, GSM, and LTE applications.
The design features two dedicated GSM transmit ports and three dedicated ultra low-loss TRX ports. The switch also has an excellent triple beat ratio and 2nd/3rd Order Intermodulation Distortion (IMD2/IMD3) performance.
Switching is controlled by the MIPI decoder. There is an external MIPI select pin that enables how the switch responds to power mode triggers. When this pin is grounded, the switch responds to any of the power mode triggers. When this pin is left open, the switch responds to individual power mode triggers.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as no DC voltage is applied.
The SKY13488 is manufactured in a compact, 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.8 mm, 22-pin surface mount Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
Please note: SKY13488-31 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Dedicated Band 7 TRX ports: 0.7 dB insertion loss @ 2.7 GHz
- High isolation and linearity
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 3.8 GHz
- Ten linear TRX ports: B13 2fo <–81 dBm
- Integrated low and high band GSM harmonic filters
- Integrated MIPI interface
- External MIPI select pin to enable multiple trigger controls
- Small MCM (20-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.8 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP12T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- MCM, 20L
- Package (mm)
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.8
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.