2.4 GHz Transmit/Receive Front-end Module with Integrated Low-Noise AmplifierSkyworks SKY65352-11 is a high-efficiency Front-End Module (FEM). The device contains a 2400 to 2500 MHz high efficiency transmit path and a low-noise receive path.
The transmit path consists of a high efficiency Power Amplifier (PA) and harmonic filter. The receive path contains a low current Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA).
The transmit and receive paths are connected to a common Single-Pole, Double-Throw (SPDT) switch at both the input and output.
There is an internal balun that allows either the transmit input or the receive output to connect to a differential port.
The device is mounted in a 20-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
Please note: SKY65352-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement are SKY66108-11 and SE2438T
- Data Sheets
- SKY65352-11: 2.4 GHz Transmit/Receive Front-End Module with Integrated Low-Noise Amplifier
- Application Notes
- Extending 2.4 GHz ZigBee® Short-Range Radio Performance with Skyworks SKY65336/SKY65337 Front-End Modules
- Transmit output power > +20 dBm
- Receive path NF < 2.5 dB
- High efficiency PA
- Configurable transmit/receive paths
- Internal switching and control circuits
- Internal RF match and bias circuits
- Single DC supply = 3.3 V
- All RF ports are internally DC blocked
- Small footprint, MCM (20-pin, 6 x 6 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 1.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.