900 to 930 MHz High-Power RF Front-End ModuleThe SKY65362-11 is a high-performance, highly integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for high-power Industrial, Scientific, Medical (ISM) band applications operating in the 900 to 930 MHz frequency range.
The FEM is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility with fully matched, 50 Ω power amplifier (PA) input and output, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.3 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 3.00 to 5.25 V that allows the SKY65362-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY65362-11 is packaged in a 36-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM), which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
- Integrated PA with +30.5 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA with programmable bypass
- Low FEM NF of 2.5 dB, typical
- Single-ended 50 Ω transmit/receive RF interface
- Supply voltage: 3.00 V to 5.25 V
- Sleep mode current: <1 μA
- Small MCM (36-pin, 6 x 6 mm) package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDE J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 36-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.