900 MHz Transmit/Receive High-Power Front-End ModuleThe Skyworks SKY65364-21 is a high-performance, transmit/receive (T/R) high-power front-end module. The device provides a complete T/R chain with T/R switches.
The device transmit chain features +30 dBm output power and a 40 percent power-added efficiency (PAE).
The device receive chain features a low-noise amplifier (LNA) with a 1.5 dB noise figure (NF) and 15 dB gain. The cascaded NF and gain, taking into account the 0.5 dB insertion loss transmit/receive antenna switch, are 2.1 dB and 14.5 dB, respectively, which makes the SKY65364-21 ideal for medium power microwave links such as 900 MHz Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) band applications.
The module also has a shutdown mode, PA bypass mode, and LNA bypass mode to minimize power consumption.
The device is mounted in a 28-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) surface-mount technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
- Transmit output power > +30 dBm
- High-efficiency PA
- Analog power control
- Receive path NF <2.1 dB
- PA bypass mode
- LNA low-current mode with external resistor
- LNA bypass mode
- Integrated control logic
- Internal RF match and bias circuits
- All RF ports internally DC blocked
- Shutdown mode
- Small footprint MCM (28-pin, 6 x 6 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 28-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 0.9
360 Degree View
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.