902 to 931 MHz High-Power RF Front-End ModuleThe SKY66105-11 is a high performance, highly integrated RF Front-End Module (FEM) designed for high power Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) applications operating in the 902 MHz to 931 MHz frequency band.
The SKY66105-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility, with fully matched 50 Ω inputs and outputs, and digital controls compatible with 1.8 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 4.8 V, which allows the SKY66105-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66105-11 is packaged in a 12-pin, 8 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) with exposed ground paddle and surrounding shielding.
- Integrated PA with up to +30 dBm output power
- Receive pass-through
- Diversity antenna switching
- Single-ended, 50 Ω transmit/receive RF interfaces
- Fast turn-on/turn-off time: 1 to 2 μs
- Supply operation: 2.0 V to 4.8 V
- Sleep mode current: < 10 μA
- Small footprint shielded MCM (12-pin, 8.00 x 6.00 x 1.05 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Rx Insertion Loss (dB) Typ.
- Rx Gain (dB) Typ.
- Tx Gain (dB)
- Rx NF (dB) Typ.
- Saturated Output Power (dBm) Typ.
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 12-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 8 x 1.05
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.