Tx-Rx FEM for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE – Triple-Band WCDMA Antenna Switch SupportSKY77521 is a transmit and receive Front End Module (FEM) designed in a very low profile (1 mm), compact form factor for quad-band cellular handsets comprising GSM850/900, DCS1800, and PCS1900 operation — a complete transmit VCO-to-Antenna and Antenna-toreceive SAW filter solution. The FEM also supports Class 12 General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) multi-slot operation and EDGE Polar Modulation. WCDMA switch-through support is provided by three dedicated high-linearity ports.
Please note: SKY77521 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new design. The suggested replacement is SKY77544.
- Small outline: 7 mm x 6 mm
- Very low profile: 1 mm max.
- 30-pad package
- Low input power range | 0 to 6 dBm
- High efficiency
- GSM850 40%
- GSM900 40%
- DCS 34%
- PCS 34%
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Tx-Rx FEM for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE
Triple-Band WCDMA Antenna Switch Support
- Typical Output Power (dbm) GSM/EDGE
- Typical PAE (%) GSM
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 30-pin
- Package (mm)
- 7 x 6 x 1.0
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.