Tx-Rx iPAC FEM Quad-Band GSM/GPRS, 850, 900, 1800, 1900SKY77531, Skyworks’ transmit-receive iPAC® FEM in a low profile compact form factor, supports quad-band cellular handsets operating GSM850/900 and DCS1800/PCS1900 and Class 12 GPRS multi-slot operation. The module consists of separate GSM850/900 and DCS1800/PCS1900 PA blocks, 50-ohm impedance-matched inputs and outputs, TX harmonics filtering, high linearity and a low insertion loss PHEMT RF switch, and a PAC block with internal current sense resistor. Outputs from each PA block and outputs to the two receive pads connect to the antenna via a PHEMT RF switch. CEL, GSM, DCS and PCS modes of operation are selected by BS1 and BS2. TX_EN and TX_SW_EN control receive-transmit mode of the RF switch. Click on the Product Summary link below for more details.
Please note: SKY77531-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new design. The suggested replacement is SKY77580.
- High efficiency
- Low transmit supply current
- Internal ICC sense resistor for iPAC
- Tx–VCO-to-antenna and antenna-to-RX-SAW filter RF interface
- TX harmonics below –33 dBm
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Tx-Rx iPAC™ FEM for Quad-Band GSM/GPRS
- Typical Output Power (dBm) GSM
- Typical PAE (%)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- MCM, 30-pin
- Package (mm)
- 8 x 6 x 1.05
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.