MLB/MB/HB/UHB Diversity Receive ModuleThe SKYA25001 is a mid-to-low-band (MLB)/mid-band (MB)/ high-band (HB)/ultra-high-band (UHB) diversity receive module to be used in a cellular mobile device. It supports cellular diversity receiver and cellular transmitter functions.
The diversity module supports all key downlink 2 and 3 carrier aggregation band combinations as well as uplink signals transmitted through the diversity antenna path.
High-performance LNAs with five variable-gain modes are integrated in this device to enable compatibility for next-generation LNA-less LTE transceivers.
The SKYA25001 is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE and LTE-A standards and includes filters for the following service bands: B32, B21/11, B3, B39, B25(2), B34, B66(1/4), B40, B30, B41, and B7 for the cellular part.
- Rx diversity FEM with 11 integrated filter bands:
- B32 (1452 to 1496 MHz)
- B21/11 (1475.9 to 1510.9 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B39 (1880 to 1920 MHz)
- B25(2) (1930 to 1995 MHz)
- B34 (2010 to 2025 MHz)
- B66(1/4) (2110 to 2200 MHz)
- B40 (2300 to 2400 MHz)
- B30 (2350 to 2360 MHz)
- B41(38) (2496 to 2690 MHz)
- B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- Low insertion loss
- Integrated downlink carrier aggregation (CA) support
- High-performance variable gain LNAs
- Uplink CA support (TRX1, TRX2, and TRX3 support +26 dBm high power, 1452 to 3800 MHz)
- Three auxiliary LNA ports:
- LNA1_AUX 3400 to 3600 MHz (UHB) or 2300 to 2690 MHz (HB) frequency support
- LNA2_AUX: 1805 to 2200 MHz frequency support
- LNA3_AUX: 1805 to 2200 MHz frequency support
- LB and MHB pass-through auxiliary ports
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface
- Small size 5 x 4 x 0.75 mm 34-lead package
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant (MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MLB/MB/HB/UHB Diversity Receive Module
- MCM, 34-pin
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 4 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.