Our VisionWe are empowering the wireless networking revolution, connecting people, places and things around the world. As the demand for ubiquitous, “always-on” connectivity increasingly expands, our innovative, high performance analog semiconductors are enabling breakthrough communication platforms from global industry leaders – changing the way we live, work, play and learn. Through our broad technology expertise and one of the most extensive product portfolios in the industry, we are Connecting Everyone and Everything, All the Time.
We are passionately committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products, keeping their satisfaction and success at the core of our efforts. Our quality management emphasizes sustainable, continuous improvement.
We are dedicated to minimizing our environmental footprint and cultivating safe and productive workplaces. Our policies and programs drive improvements affecting the environment, health and safety, ethics and labor practices.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Skyworks wants to Make Every Connection Count – whether through our manufacturing operations or within the communities where we operate around the globe. Our CSR program spans environmental sustainability, supply chain responsibility, inclusion and diversity and social impacts to ensure we are doing our part to make positive changes in the world, one connection at a time.Skyworks' Sustainability
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) is an independent, non-profit organization that establishes global standards for telecommunications, broadcasting and other electronic communication networks and services. ETSI is a key channel through which the 3GPP organization submits contributions for 5G requirements. As a member, Skyworks will actively participate in the development of standards critical to ensuring interoperability among systems and networks, compliance with legislation, security, and other needs of the industry.
- Learn More
- 5G Automotive Association (5GAA)
- The 5G Automotive Association (5GAA) is a global, cross-industry organization of companies from the automotive, technology, and telecommunications industries (ICT), working together to develop end-to-end solutions for future mobility and transportation services. The 5GAA unites a large member base which has rapidly expanded to include key players with a global footprint in the automotive, technology and telecommunications industries. This includes automotive manufacturers, tier-1 suppliers, chipset/communication system providers, mobile operators and infrastructure vendors. Diverse both in terms of geography and expertise, 5GAA’s members are committed to helping define and develop the next generation of connected mobility and automated vehicle solutions.
- Learn More
- IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
- Learn More
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) unites seven telecommunications standard development organizations (ARIB, ATIS, CCSA, ETSI, TSDSI, TTA, TTC), known as "Organizational Partners", and provides their members with a stable environment to produce the reports and specifications that define 3GPP technologies. The project covers cellular telecommunications network technologies, including radio access, the core transport network, and service capabilities - including work on codecs, security, quality of service - and thus provides complete system specifications. The specifications also provide hooks for non-radio access to the core network, and for interworking with Wi-Fi networks.
- Learn More