Automotive ADAS and Automated DrivingAdvanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) provide feedback to a human driver and/or assist the driver in performing steering, braking, or acceleration functions in order to increase safety of those in and around the vehicle. ADAS systems span a wide range of functionality in varying degrees of complexity, and are paving the way to fully autonomous vehicles. The Society of Automotive Engineers defines 6 levels of automated driving, ranging from no automation (Level 0) to fully autonomous (Level 5).
- AEC-Q100 qualified timing solutions for ADAS systems and autonomous driving hardware platforms
Levels of Automated Driving
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.