Automotive Lidar, Radar, and Camera SystemsVehicles classified as Level3, Level4, or Level5 must be fully aware of the surrounding environment, track the status and movement of objects in all directions, and use that information to navigate the vehicle. A combination of lidar, radar, and cameras are used to create short, mid, and long range 3D maps of a vehicle’s environment and surrounding objects. These systems continuously detect and transmit large amounts of real time data via high bandwidth Ethernet to an automated driving central compute platform. The data is processed using sophisticated software algorithms to identify what the objects are, what the trajectory the objects have, how fast they are moving, ultimately forming instantaneous 3D maps of the vehicle’s surrounding in order to make decisions on how to navigate the vehicle.
- Frequency Flexible, integrated timing solutions
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.