2496 to 2690 MHz Single-Junction Robust Lead Circulator
The SKYFR-001760 is a single-junction, surface-mount circulator
designed for wireless infrastructure and power-amplifier
applications. It operates over the frequency range of 2496 MHz to
2690 MHz with an operating temperature range of -40 °C to
The SKYFR-001760 comes in an industry-standard surface-mount package and is designed for automated SMT placement.
- Small surface-mount package
- Operating frequency range: 2496 MHz to 2690 MHz
- BeO free
- RoHS compliant
- Parts delivered on tape and reel
Images & Diagrams
- 7, 38, 41
- Frequency (MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Isolation/ Return Loss (dB)
- IMD (dBc)
- IMD Conditions
- 2 x 5W tones, 5 MHz spacing
- Case Size (Inch/mm)
- SMT - Robust Lead
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.