SKYFR-001982: 1200 to 1400 MHz Single-Junction Robust Lead CirculatorThe SKYFR-001982 is a single-junction, surface-mount circulator designed for radar and power-amplifier applications. It operates over the frequency range of 1200 MHz to 1400 MHz with an operating temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
The SKYFR-001982 comes in an industry-standard surface-mount package and is designed for automated SMT placement.
- Small surface-mount package
- Operating frequency range: 1200 MHz to 1400 MHz
- BeO free
- RoHS compliant
- Parts delivered on tape and reel
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (MHz)
- Insertion Loss (dB)
- Isolation (dB)
- Case Size (Inch/mm)
- SMT - Robust Lead
- Return Loss (dB)
- Max Power (W) F/R
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.