Hyperabrupt Junction Tuning VaractorThe SMV121x series of silicon hyperabrupt junction varactor diodes are designed for use in Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs) with a low tuning voltage operation. This family of varactors is characterized for capacitance and resistance over temperature.
SMV1213 Series includes SMV1213-079LF, SMV1213-001LF, SMV1213-004LF and SMV1213-040LF.
- High capacitance ratio: C1v/C4v = 5 typical
- Packages rated MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- Package Type
- SC-79, SOD-882, SOT-23
- Vr Reverse Breakdown Voltage Ir = 10 µA (V) Min.
- Ct Total Capacitance3 Vr=1 V (pF) Typ.
- Ct Total Capacitance3 Vr=4 V (pF) Typ.
- Ct Total Capacitance3 Vr=8 V (pF) Typ.
- Ct Total Capacitance3 Vr=12 V (pF) Typ.
- Ct Total Capacitance3 Vr=20 V (pF) Typ.
- Total Capacitance Ratio Min.1
- Capacitance Ratio Range (V)
- 1 to 4
- Rs Series Resistance Max2 (Ω)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.