Sky5® Front-End Module for LTE and NR BandsThe SKY58252-11 is a recent addition to our Sky5® portfolio of 5G Technology products. This versatile and fully matched Front-End Module (FEM) supports multi-band 4G/5G and LTE/NR applications. Packaged in a single 4.5 mm x 5.5 mm x 0.7 mm (Max.) form factor, the 42-pad surface mount (SMT) module consists of PA blocks, input and output matching, a MIPI standard digital control block, single-ended filters, antenna and bandselect switches and Low Noise Amplifier (LNA).
Utilizing an enhanced architecture, the SKY58252-11 covers multiple bands and meets the spectral linearity requirements of CP-OFDM and DFTS-OFDM modulations with up to 100 MHz bandwidth and up to 273 resource block allocations. Output power is controlled by varying input power and adjusting VCC maximizes efficiency. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset stand-by time.
- Fully Baseband Agnostic Design
- Full Power APT support without DPD
- UHB LPAMiF covering B42, B43, B48, n77, n78, and separate Auxiliary TX
- MIPI® v2.1 compliant 52 MHz RFFE bus
- Two ET/APT PA cores
- Two LNA cores
- Supports Fast SRS Hopping timing requirements
- Supports system connectivity for:
- • MIMO-UL with single-feed or diplexed/separate-feed n77/n79
- • SISO-UL with single-feed or diplexed/separate-feed n77/n79
- ASM switch with two selectable ANT ports and 6 AUX ports for seamless SRS Hopping support
- Switchable LAA input
- 50-ohm input/output impedance with internal DC-blocking
- Continuous bias control via RFFE interface
- Low Supply voltage
- Low leakage current in power-down mode
- Supports full SRS connectivity with minimal external switches
- SRS RX ports for sharing coax cables
- Integrated Antenna and band select switches
- Integrated LNA with MIPI® control features
- • up to seven gain modes
- • independent gain and bias control
- Integrated wide bandwidth filters
- Small, low profile package
- • 4.5 mm x 5.5 mm x 0.7 mm (Max.)
- • 42-pad configuration (includes 20-pad ground array)
Images & Diagrams
- Sky5® Front-End Module for LTE and NR Bands
- 42-pad configuration (includes 20-pad ground array)
- Package (mm)
- 4.5 x 5.5 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.