SkyOne® Ultra 3.0 Front-End Module for WCDMA / LTE Bands 7, 30, 40, 41The SKY78132, SkyOne® Ultra 3.0 is a multimode multiband (MMMB) Front-End Module (FEM) that supports 4G, handsets and and operates efficiently in LTE modes. RF I/O ports internally matched to 50 ohms, minimize the need for external components. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time. The InGaP/GaAs die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate and the assembly encapsulated in plastic overmold.
LTE: The SKY78132 meets spectral linearity requirements of LTE modulation with QPSK/16QAM up to 20 MHz bandwidth, including various resource block allocations, with excellent power-added efficiency.
Receiver Section: The SKY78132’s integrated LNAs, antenna switch and B7 duplexer provide 4G Rx paths from antenna to input ports of RFIC. Optimized low insertion-loss Rx paths, matching circuits, and well-grounded guard traces (high Tx–Rx isolation) inside module mitigate desense problems and enhance sensitivity performance.
LNA Rx Ports: The SKY78132 provides four LNA input ports to support additional bands and MIMO.
- Fully integrated MB multiband module
- Optimized for average power tracking system
- B40 and B41 HPUE compatible
- Integrated duplexer for band 7
- Integrated Band 42 LNA
- MIPI® 2.0/RFFE interface
- Closed loop architecture with the implemented coupler output port
- Integrated LNA module
- Flexible Tx Input
- Support B30/B38/B40/B41 Transmit Output port
- Small, low profile package: 5.3 mm x 5.5 mm x 0.8 mm. 46-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- WCDMA / LTE Bands 7, 30, 40, 41
- Frequency (MHz)
- MCM, 46-pad
- Package (mm)
- 5.3 x 5.5 x 0.8
- SkyOne® Ultra 3.0 Front-End Module for WCDMA / LTE
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.