WiFi 6E High-Power WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85780-11 is a highly integrated, front-end module (FEM) incorporating a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power WiFi 6E applications and systems.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 15 dB
- Supports WiFi 6E output power:
- +19 dBm, -43 dB DEVM, MCS11
- +24 dBm, -30 dB DEVM, MCS7
- Small (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- WiFi 6E High-Power WLAN Front-End Module
- MCM, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 5 x 1.2
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.