650-950 MHz Broadband, Application Configurable High Gain and Linearity Diversity Downconversion MixerThe SKY73420-11 is a fully integrated diversity mixer that includes Local Oscillator (LO) drivers, high linearity mixers, and large dynamic range Intermediate Frequency (IF) amplifiers. Low loss RF baluns have also been included to reduce design complications and lower system cost.
The SKY73420-11 features an IIP3 of up to +25.6 dBm and a Noise Figure (NF) of 9.3 dB, making the device an ideal solution for high dynamic range systems such as 2G/3G/4G base station receivers.
The SKY73420-11 has been designed for optimum long-term reliability. The SKY73420-11 diversity downconversion mixer is provided in a compact, 36-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY73420-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Operating frequency range: 650 to 950 MHz
- IF frequency range: 150 to 400 MHz
- Conversion gain: 8.1 dB
- Input IP3: up to +25.6 dBm
- Noise Figure: 9.3 dB
- Power-down mode
- Integrated LO drivers
- Integrated low loss RF baluns
- High linearity IF amplifiers
- Application tuneability
- Small, QFN (36-pin, 6 x 6 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- IF Frequency (MHz)
- Gain (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- IIP3 (dBm)
- IP1 dB (dBm)
- NF (dB)
- QFN, 36-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.