Opto-Isolated High-speed Power MOSFET Driver for Hybrid AssemblyThe OLI580 is an optocoupled non-inverting power Metal Oxide Semiconductor/Silicon Field-Effect Transistor (MOSFET) driver for the hybrid assembly of switching loads where electrical isolation is required.
Each unit consists of an LED that is optically coupled to a Bi-polar Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (BiCMOS) driver integrated circuit, and packaged in a chip carrier for hybrid assembly that provides 1500 V of input/output insulation and over 10 kV/μs of CMR. The integrated driver and active pull-down circuit can drive high peak currents into a 1000 pF capacitive load (CLOAD) with fast output rise and fall times. Energizing the input LED produces a logic high output.
The UVLO circuitry in the output trips at 7.5 V, and forces the output to low. The UVLO circuit with hysteresis ensures proper operation during power-up, and prevents damage during brown-out conditions.
All terminals are fully protected against up to 4 kV of electrostatic discharge (ESD). Device mounting is achieved by a standard hybrid assembly with non-conductive epoxies. Gold or aluminum wire bonding can be used to make electrical connections for maximum placement flexibility.
- Performance guaranteed over full military temperature range
- High Common Mode Rejection (CMR), >10 kV/μs
- High speed: <200 ns typical delay time, <45 ns typical tr and tf
- Under-Voltage Lock Out (UVLO) with hysteresis
- Operating range of 10 V to 18 V
- High output current
Images & Diagrams
- CTR Min.
- CTR Max.
- BVCEO (V)
- Vcc Max. (V)
- Propagation Delay
- Isolation @ VDC 1 Sec.
- Package Photo
- Package Info
- 6-Lead Ceramic Carrier Chip for Hybrid Assembly
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.