Spur-Free, 2.1 GHz Single Fractional-N Frequency SynthesizerThe SKY72310-362LF is a key building block for high-performance radio system designs that require ultra-fine frequency resolution, fast switching speed, and low phase-noise performance. With proper temperature sensing or through control channels, the synthesizer’s fine step size can compensate for crystal oscillator or IF filter drift. As a result, crystal oscillators or crystals can replace temperature-compensated or ovenized crystal oscillators, reducing parts count and associated component cost.
The SKY72310-362LF has a frequency power steering circuit that helps the loop filter to steer the VCO when the frequency is too fast or too slow, further enhancing acquisition time.
Please note: SKY72310-362LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new design. The suggested replacement is SKY72310-11.
- Spur-free operation
- Ultra-fine step size, 100 Hz or less
- Very fast switching speed (e.g., below 100 μs)
- Three-wire, serial interface programmable
- On-chip crystal oscillator
Images & Diagrams
- Main Synthesizer Frequency (MHz)
- Normalized Phase Noise (dBc/Hz)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- QFN, 24-pin
- Package (mm)
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.