DC to 6 GHz Hermetic GaAs IC SPST Non-Reflective SwitchThe ISO13316 is a GaAs pHEMT non-reflective, high-performance, low-loss switch.
The ISO13316 uses hermetic surface-mount technology (SMT) for defense and satellite applications.
The device can be supplied and tested to the screening requirements of MIL-PRF-38535 Class B and S, in addition to the required QCI.
- Wideband frequency range: DC to 6 GHz
- Isolation: 50 dB @ 2 GHz
- Low Loss: 0.8 dB @ 6 GHz
- RF1 reflective / RF2 non-reflective
- High reliability Class B and S screening available
Images & Diagrams
- Input Power (dBm)
- up to 25
- Isolation (dB)
- 50 @ 2 GHz
38 @ 4 GHz
27 @ 6 GHz
- Low Loss (dB)
- 0.8 @ 6 GHz
- Low Return Loss (dB)
- 24 @ 2 GHz
14 @ 4 GHz
14 @ 6 GHz
- Typ. Switching Time (ns)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.