2.4 to 2.5 GHz SP3T SwitchThe SKY13586-678LF is a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) antenna switch for 2.4 GHz WiFi applications. Switching between the antenna (RFC signal) and the RF1, RF2, and RF3 ports is accomplished with two control voltages (V1 and V2).
The low loss, high isolation, high linearity, small size, and low cost make this switch ideal for all WLAN and Bluetooth systems operating in the 2.4 to 2.5 GHz band.
The SKY13586-678LF has integrated DC blocking capacitors, so external DC blocking capacitors are not required.
The SKY13586-678LF is manufactured in a compact, 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.33 mm, 8-pin Micro Leadframe package (MLP).
- Positive low voltage control: 0/1.8 to 3.6 V
- Insertion loss: 0.75 dB @ 2.5 GHz (typical)
- High isolation: 35 dB @ 2.5 GHz (typical)
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V logic compatibility
- Wide 3 to 5 V supply voltage range
- Integrated DC blocking capacitors
- Miniature, ultra-thin MLP (8-pin, 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.33 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP3T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- MLPD, 8L
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.33
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ZigBee® RF Switches
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.