0.1 to 3.8 GHz SPDT High-Power Antenna Tuning Switch in a QFN PackageThe SKY19243-686LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch designed for antenna tuning applications that require very low RON and COFF. Switching is controlled by an integrated GPIO interface with two control pins. Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the antenna port can be either connected to one of the two switched RF outputs or to both switch outputs simultaneously.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required as long as no DC voltage is applied on any RF path.
The SKY19243-686LF is provided in a compact 10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.5 mm maximum QFN that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 3.8 GHz
- Vpeak: 42 V
- RON: 0.8 Ω
- COFF: 195 fF
- Control logic: GPIO
- Small QFN (10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.5 mm maximum) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RON (Ω)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 10L
- Package (mm)
- 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.