Narrow LinewidthSkyworks is the largest manufacturer of microwave ferrite materials in the world, producing tens of millions of pieces each year for the wireless industry. Our products range from high volume garnets for wireless infrastucture to specialized materials for radar applications. Applications require materials which work best in above resonance devices from 100 MHz to around 3 GHz, and another range of materials which suit devices working below resonance from about 1 GHz to 40 GHz or more. Another set of materials are available for high power applications. Some have suitable switching properties for devices based on below resonance phase shifting.
Please contact us today and find out how we can work together to provide high performance, low-cost solutions designed to meet your specific requirement.
- Low Cost
- High Performance
Images & Diagrams
- Saturation Magnetization 4πMs
- 1950 ± 5%
- Landé g-Factor g-eff (Nom)
- Line Width δH oe @ -3dB
- Dielectric Constant E'
- 15.0 ± 5%
- Dielectric Loss Tangent Tan=E''/E'
- Curie Temperature Tc(ºC) (Nom)
- Spin Wave Line Width δHkoe (Nom)
- Remanent Induction Br (Gauss) (Nom)
- Coercive Force Hc (oe) (Nom)
- Initial Permeability μo (Nom)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.