1.8 to 3.0 GHz, 100 W Compact High-Power SPDT Switch with Integrated DriverThe SKY12242-492LF is a compact, integrated high-power single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch with driver circuit for TD-LTE applications. The part operates with a single +5 V supply and switches with a single control voltage (0 to 3 V).
This device features low TX and RX insertion loss, high isolation with low DC power consumption and requires minimal external components, enabling a smaller PCB footrprint.
The device is provided in a 5 x 5 mm, 20-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Compact, integrated high-power switch with driver circuit
- Small PCB footprint with minimal external components
- Requires only a single +5 V DC supply, and a 0 to 3 V logic control
- Low TX/RX insertion loss: 0.23/0.69 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High TX to RX isolation: 47.2 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- Low DC power consumption: <100 mA in TX or RX mode
- Small QFN (20-pin, 5 x 5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Ant to TX = 13
Ant to RX = 40
TX to RX = 45
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Ant to TX = 0.3
Ant to RX = 0.7
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Max. TX Power (W)
- Control Logic
- 0/3 (V)
- QFN, 20L
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.