0.3 to 5.0 GHz, 100 W Compact High-Power SPDT Switch with Integrated DriverThe SKY12245-492LF is a compact, integrated high-power single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) PIN diode switch with driver circuit for TDD-LTE and similar applications. The part operates with a single +5 V supply and switches with a single control voltage (0 to 3 V). It can be tuned to specific RF bands within the range of 0.3 to 5.0 GHz by modifying select external SMT components.
This device features low TX and RX insertion loss, high isolation with low DC power consumption and requires minimal external components, enabling a smaller PCB footprint.
The device is provided in a 5 x 5 mm, 20-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Compact, integrated high-power switch with driver circuit
- Small PCB footprint with minimal external components
- Requires only a single +5 V DC supply, and a 0 to 3 V logic control
- Low TX/RX insertion loss
- High TX to RX isolation
- Low DC power consumption: <130 mA in TX or RX mode
- Small QFN (20-pin, 5 x 5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Ant to TX=28
Ant to RX=39
TX to RX=43
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Ant to TX=0.3
Ant to RX=0.4
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Max. TX Power (W)
- Control Logic
- 0/3 (V)
- QFN, 20L
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1.5
360 Degree View
- High Power SPDT and SPST PIN Diode Switches
- 3.4 to 3.8 GHz, 100 W Compact High-Power SPDT Switch with Integrated Driver
- Circulators and Isolators for Wireless Infrastructure Applications
- 2496 to 2690 MHz Single-Junction Robust Lead Circulator
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.