0.3 - 0.6 GHz Low Noise, Low Current AmplifierThe SKY67012-396LF is GaAs, pHEMT Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) with an active bias and on-die stability structures enabling simple external matching The advanced GaAs pHEMT enhancement mode process provides excellent return loss, lower noise, and higher linearity performance compared to SiGe LNAs.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature, and process variation. The device offers the Designer the ability to externally adjust supply current between 5 – 15 mA. Noise Figure of 0.85 dB, 16.5 dB Gain and 24 dBm OIP3 are achievable at 0.45 GHz with 3.3V supply and 15 ma of bias current. The device can also be biased from 1.8 to 5V and will still achieve an OIP3 of 18 dBm, and 15 dBm OP1dB with only 5 mA of bias current from 3.3V supply. This LNA is ideal for use in battery powered wireless transceivers.
The SKY67012-396LF operates in the frequency range of 300 to 600 MHz and the associated evaluation board is optimized for operation in the 433 MHz ISM band. Evaluation boards optimized for different voltages and frequency ranges are available upon request. For 866 & 915 MHz ISM band operation we recommend the pin compatible SKY67013-396LF and for the 2450 MHz ISM band the SKY67014-396LF. All these LNA’s are manufactured in a compact, 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat (DFN) package and are categorized as Skyworks Green.
Please note: SKY67012-396LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacements are SKY67159-396LF or SKY67150-396LF.
- Low NF: 0.85 dB @ 450 MHz
- Gain: 16.5 dB @ 450 MHz
- Flexible supply voltage from 1.8 to 5.0 V
- Adjustable supply current for higher IIP3
- Improved NF and linearity compared to SiGe LNAs
- Incorporates on-die stability structures
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.