2.4 GHz High-Power 802.11ax WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85331-11 is a highly integrated, 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 2.4 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 2.4 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 2.4 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 20 dB of dynamic range.
The device is provided in a compact 24-pin 3 x 5 mm conformally shielded Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 2.4 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector
- Transmit gain: 33 dB
- Supports 802.11ax: output power:
- +20 dBm, -43 dB DEVM, MCS11
- +22 dBm, -40 dB DEVM, MCS11
- +24 dBm, -35 dB DEVM, MCS9
- Integrated, temperature-compensated log detector
- High LNA gain: 15 dB
- Small (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) conformally shielded package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- WLAN Front-End Module
- QFN, 24-pin
- 3 x 5 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.