GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with Integrated Pre-Filter and Post-FilterRead More...
- Small signal gain: 16 dB
- Out-of-band P1dB: +6 dBm
- Out-of-band rejection: +80 dBc, 1627 to 1660 MHz
- Low noise figure: 1.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 2.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.3 V
- Minimum number of external SMT devices required
- Small MCM (10-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- GNSS LNA Front-End Module with Integrated Pre- and Post-Filters
- MCM, 10-pin
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.65
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.