5 GHz High-Power WLAN Front-End ModuleThe SKY85747-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11ax applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 25 dB of dynamic range.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector and directional coupler
- Transmit gain: 32 dB typical
- Receive gain: > 15 dB
- Output power: +18.5 dBm typical, -43 dB DEVM, HT80, MCS11, 5 V
- Integrated, temperature compensated log detector
- Highly sensitive, jammer-tolerant LNA
- Small LGA (24-pin, 3 x 5 mm) package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- 5 GHz High-Power WLAN Front-End Module
- LGA, 24-pin
- 3 x 5 x 1.2
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.