- Surface mount design
- 30 MHz bandwidth
- Wide operating temperature range
- Light weight
- Smaller profile compared to a typical ceramic design
- Easy drop-in solution
- Quick turnaround on new designs
- Available in various frequencies
- Ceramic Bandpass Filter
- 0.688 x 0.512 x 0.196
- 06 8月 2021
- L, S and C Band Ceramic RF Band Pass Filters
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.