Hermetic Surface Mount Isolinear OptocouplerThe OLS700 linear optocoupler consists of one LED that is optically coupled to two matched photodiode detectors. Photodiode detectors are used for excellent linearity.
A fixed relationship is maintained between input and output due to:
- The photodiode on the input side acts as a feedback device that permits an external feedback loop to ensure constant LED light output.
- A similar matching photodiode on the output side is used to drive an output circuit that is electrically isolated from the input.
Device mounting is achieved with reflow soldering or conductive epoxies.
- Electrical parameters guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
- 1000 VDC electrical isolation
- High reliability and rugged construction
- Matched photo-diodes
- Excellent linearity
- Offers 100% high reliability screenings
Images & Diagrams
- Transfer Gain, K1/K2
- 6-Lead Hermetic Ceramic LCC
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.