800-900 MHz High Linearity 2 W Power AmplifierThe SKY65126-21 is a fully matched 20-pin, lead-free, surface mount, Multichip Module (MCM) Power Amplifier (PA) designed for WCDMA/CDMA/TDMA/GSM/LTE radio, repeaters, transmitters, mobile radios and Femto cell base station applications operating in the 800–900 MHz bandwidth.
All active circuitry in the module is contained in a single Gallium Arsenide (GaAs) Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC).
The device is manufactured with Skyworks Aluminum (Al) GaAs Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) process, which allows for single supply operation while maintaining high efficiency and good linearity.
The module can operate over the temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C. A populated evaluation board is available upon request.
Please note: SKY65126-21 is not recommended for new designs. Recommended replacement parts is SKY66185-11.
- High linearity: OIP3 > +48 dBm
- P1dB > +32.5 dBm
- ACLR ≤ -45 dBc for Pout = +24.5 dBm
- EVM < 3% for POUT = +25 dBm (OFDM, 64-QAM)
- High efficiency: PAE 29%
- High gain: 32 dB
- Internal RF match and bias circuits
- Single DC supply: 5 V
- MCM (20-pin, 6 x 6 mm) lead (Pb)-free package (MSL-3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- VCC (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 1.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.