1.98-2.02 GHz High Linearity 4 W Power AmplifierSkyworks SKY65129-21 is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Power Amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. The device is optimized to operate in the 2 GHz frequency band, which makes it ideal for PCS satellite, PCS cellular, and UMTS applications.
The high linearity (high OP1dB and excellent ACLR) and high efficiency of the SKY65129-21 make it ideal for use at the final stage (or close to the final stage) in a transmit chain.
The device is fabricated using Skyworks high reliability Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
- Output power: +36 dBm
- High gain: 30 dB
- Wide dynamic range RF detector
- Internal 50 Ω RF match and bias circuits
- Internal on/off control circuit
- Single DC supply: +5 V
- Small footprint, MCM (20-pin, 6 x 6 mm) SMT package (MSL3, 250 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- P1 dB (dBm)
- Power Added Efficiency (%)
- Linear Output Power (dBm)
- Supply Voltage (V)
- Quiescent Current Typ. (mA)
- MCM, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 6 x 6 x 1.35
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.