Power Amplifier for 802.11a WLAN ApplicationsSkyworks SKY65137-11 is a Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Power Amplifier (PA) with superior output power, linearity, and efficiency. These features make the SKY65137-11 ideal for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) applications.
The device is fabricated using Skyworks high reliability Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) technology. The device is internally matched and mounted in a 20-pin, 6 x 6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) Surface-Mounted Technology (SMT) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable low cost solution.
Please note: SKY65137-11 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs. The suggested replacement is SE5003L.
- Linear output power of +24 dBm for IEEE802.11a 64-QAM EVM <2.5%
- High gain of 26 dB
- Output power detector: 20 dB dynamic range
- Power shutdown mode
- Superior gain flatness
- Internal RF match and bias circuits
- Small footprint, MCM (20-pin, 6 x 6 mm) Pb-free (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020) SMT package
Images & Diagrams
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.