2.4 GHz High Efficiency Wireless LAN Front EndThe SE2614BT is a complete 802.11bgn WLAN RF front-end module providing all the functionality of the power amplifier, power detector, SP3T Switch and 50 ohm matching on all RF ports in an ultra compact form factor.
The SE2614BT is designed for ease of use, with all the critical matching and harmonic filtering integrated. The SE2614BT also includes a transmitter power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range and a digital enable control for transmitter power on/off control. The power ramp rise/fall time is 0.1 µs typical.
- Dual Mode IEEE802.11b, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11n
- Integrated PA, TX Filter, SP3T switch
- Integrated Positive Slope Power Detector
- 20 dBm Output Power, 802.11b, 11 Mbps
- 18 dBm @ 3.0 % EVM, 802.11g, 3.3V
- Lead free, halogen free and RoHS compliant
- Small plated package, 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.6 mm, MSL 1
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RF Frequency (MHz)
- Typ. POUT @ 2.5% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 3.3 V (mA)
- 802.11 WLAN Standard
- Antenna Ports
- 2.4 GHz High Efficiency
WLAN Front End
- Typ. Current @ VDD = 3.3 V 17.5dBm (mA)
- Typ. POUT @ 3.0% EVM (dBm)
- Typ. Current @ VCC = 5 V (mA)
- Typ. Tx Gain (dB)
- VDD (V)
- QFN, 20-pin
- Package (mm)
- 3 x 3 x 0.6
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.