0.1-6.0 GHz DPDT SwitchThe SKY13411-374LF is a pHEMT GaAs Double-Pole, Double-Throw (DPDT) switch designed for dual-band wireless LAN applications. The switch provides high linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation.
Switching is controlled by two voltage inputs (V1 and V2). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the ANT1 and ANT2 pins connect to one of two switched RF outputs (RX or TX) through a low insertion loss path while maintaining a high isolation path to the alternate port.
The switch is manufactured in a compact, 1.5 x 1.5 mm, 6-pin exposed pad plastic Micro Leadframe Package Dual (MLPD) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6.0 GHz
- Positive control voltage range: 1.8 to 5.0 V
- Low insertion loss: 0.6 dB typical @ 2.5 GHz
- High isolation: 23.5 dB typical @ 2.5 GHz
- P1dB: +31 dBm typical @ 3 V
- Small, MLPD (6-pin, 1.5 x 1.5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- DPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- DFN, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.