0.1 to 6.0 GHz SP6T Antenna SwitchThe SKY13416-485LF is a Single Pole, Six-Throw (SP6T) antenna switch. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the SKY13416-485LF make it an ideal choice for main/diversity switching commonly used in LTE-based handsets, data cards, and tablets that use antenna diversity solutions.
The SKY13416-485LF is part of a scalable family of products that covers SP4T through SP8T switches that allow up to eight bands of WCDMA/LTE. The symmetric port designs provide flexibility in signal routing for both receive diversity and higher power TD-SCDMA/TDD-LTE, WCDMA/FDD, and LTE transmit/receive applications.
Switching is controlled by three CMOS/TTL-compatible control voltage inputs (V1, V2, and V3). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins, the ANT pin is connected to one of six switched RF outputs (RF1 to RF6) using a low insertion loss path, while the paths between the ANT pin and the other RF pins are in a high isolation state.
The SKY13416-485LF is manufactured in a compact, 14-pin 2.0 x 2.0 mm, Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6.0 GHz
- Low insertion loss: 0.6 dB typical @ 5.0 GHz
- High isolation: >26 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Integrated logic
- Small QFN (14-pin, 2.0 x 2.0 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP6T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- QFN, 14L
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.55
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.