0.4 to 3.8 GHz SP3T SwitchThe SKY13582-676LF is a single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch. No external DC blocking capacitors are required on the RF paths as long as there is no DC voltage on the RF line. The switch can operate over the temperature range of −40 °C to +85 °C.
Switching is controlled by two CMOS/TTL compatible control voltage inputs (VC1 and VC2). Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pin, the RFC pin is connected to one of three switched RF outputs (RF1, RF2, or RF3) by using a low insertion loss path, while the path between the RFC pin and the other RF pins is in isolation.
The SKY13582-676LF is provided in a small 9-pin, 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.5 mm QFN package.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 3.8 GHz
- Very low insertion loss
- High isolation: 25 dB at 2.7 GHz
- Integrated GPIO interface
- No DC blocking capacitors required
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant
- Small QFN (9-pin, 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP3T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 9L
- Package (mm)
- 1.1 x 1.1 x 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.