390–500 MHz Linear Power AmplifierThe Skyworks SKY65116 is a fully matched, 12-pin, 8 x 8 mm2, surface mount Multi-Chip Module (MCM), linear Power Amplifier (PA), high linearity and high efficiency surface mount module designed for use in the 390–500 MHz band.
Please note: SKY65116-21 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Wideband frequency operation: 390–500 MHz
- High linearity: P1 dB = 32.5 dBm
- High efficiency: 40% PAE
- High gain: 35 dB
- OIP3: 43 dBm
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 12-pin
- 8 x 8 x 1.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.