2.4–2.5 GHz WLAN/Zigbee® Power AmplifierThe SKY65006-348LF is a linear, high-gain two-stage power amplifier with integrated output power detector and second harmonic (F2) filter, designed for low voltage operations. This device is manufactured on an advanced Gallium Arsenide (GaAs), Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) process. It is designed for power amplifier applications in WLAN, Zigbee®, and spread spectrum systems from 2.4–2.5 GHz. The amplifier is packaged in a QFN-16, 3 x 3 x 0.75 mm package.
- 2.4–2.5 GHz operation
- WLAN/Zigbee® applications
- Advanced GaAs HBT process
- Integrated output power detector and F2 filter
- Low voltage positive bias supply (3.3 V)
- Low quiescent current: 50 mA
- 27 dB small signal gain
- 802.11g linear power: 18 dBm (includes integrated filter loss)
- 802.11b mask-compliant power: 21 dBm (includes integrated filter loss)
- 802.15.4 mask-compliant power: 15.4 dBm (includes integrated filter loss)
- filter loss)
- Low-cost plastic package QFN 16-pin (3 x 3 x 0.75 mm)
- Lead (Pb)-free, and RoHS-compliant
Images & Diagrams
- QFN, 16-pin
- 3 x 3 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.