2110 to 2170 MHz Single Junction RobustLead IsolatorThe SKYFR-001438 is a single-junction, surface-mount isolator designed for wireless infrastructure applications. It operates over the frequency range of 2110 MHz to 2170 MHz. Insertion loss is less than 0.25 dB over an operating temperature range of –40 °C to +90 °C.
The SKYFR-001438 comes in an industry-standard surfacemount package and is designed for automated SMT placement.
- Small surface-mount package
- Operating frequency range: 2110 MHz to 2170 MHz
- BeO free
- RoHS compliant
- Parts delivered on tape and reel
Images & Diagrams
- 2 x 5W CW tones, 1 MHz spacing
- SMT - Robust Lead
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.