Zero Bias Silicon Schottky Barrier Detector DiodesSkyworks series of packaged, beam-lead and chip zero bias Schottky barrier detector diodes are designed for applications through K band. The choice of barrier metal and process techniques results in a diode with a wide selection of video impedance ranges.
The packaged diodes are suitable for use in waveguide, coaxial and stripline applications. The beam-lead and chip diodes can also be mounted in a variety of packages.
Unmounted beam-lead diodes are especially well suited for use in MIC applications. Mounted beam-lead diodes can be easily used in MIC, stripline and other such circuitry.
A complete line of chips is shown for those MIC applications where the chip and wire approach is more desirable.
CDC7631 Series includes CDC7631-203 and CDC7631-207.
- Data Sheets
- CDC7630/7631 and DDC2353/2354 Series: Zero Bias Silicon Schottky Barrier Detector Diodes in Hermetic Ceramic Packages
- High Sensitivity
- Low Video Impedance
Images & Diagrams
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.