169 to 170 MHz Transmit / Receive Front-End Module
The SKY66121-11 is a high-performance, transmit / receive
(Tx / Rx) front-end module (FEM). The device includes a power
amplifier (PA) capable of more than +30 dBm of transmit output
power (VCC = 3.6 V).
All functionality can be controlled by a two-wire interface. The FEM can be placed in a deep “sleep” mode, drawing less than 1 μA of current.
The receive chain consists of a low-loss single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. Three separate VCC pins enable maximum RF isolation.
The SKY66121-11 is packaged in a 16-pin, 4 x 4 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM), which allows for a highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
- Transmit output power: >+30 dBm
- High efficiency PA
- Receive loss with filter: 0.9 dB
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μa
- Integrated control logic
- Small footprint MCM (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 16-pin
- 4 x 4 x 0.76
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.