Step-Down Regulator with Auto-Bypass LDO for Multi-Band/Mode RF Power AmplifiersRead More...
- Input voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Dynamic output voltage: 0.4 V to 4.25 V
- 0.16 V to 1.7 V reference input range
- 2.5 times the reference input voltage to regulator output gain
- Internally compensated current/mode architecture:
- 2 MHz switching frequency
- 2.2 μH chip inductor
- Two 4.7 μF output capacitors
- Wide duty cycle range (100% duty cycle operation)
- Integrated 85 mΩ (typical) bypass regulator
- Less than 10 μs response for 1 V output step
- Up to 2 A typical output current
- Small 9-bump WLCSP package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020) package
Images & Diagrams
- WLCSP, 9-bump
- 1.420 x 1.490 x 0.650
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.