SP3T Switch for Bluetooth® and 802.11b,gThe SKY13251-349 is a pHEMT GaAs IC SP3T switch in a 2 x 2 mm QFN-8E package. The high isolation, low loss, small size and low cost features make this switch ideal for isolating Bluetooth® from 802.11b, g and designs that require combining TDMA, GSM, EDGE, CDMA, WCDMA with other short-range wireless applications. This switch is also available in a lead (Pb)-free package that is fully compliant with current RoHS requirements.
- Positive low voltage control (0/+2.4 V)
- Low insertion loss (<0.5 dB @ 2.5 GHz)
- High isolation RF2, RF3 paths (29 dB @ 2.5 GHz and 27 dB @ 2.5 GHz)
- Miniature QFN-8 lead exposed paddle 2 x 2 mm
- PHEMT process
Images & Diagrams
- SP3T (R)
- QFN, 8L
- 2 x 2 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.