0.6 to 6.0 GHz 4xSPST Shunt MIPI® Antenna Tuning Switch in a QFN PackageThe SKY59256-701LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) 4X singlepole, single-throw (4XSPST) switch designed for antenna tuning applications that require ultra-low ON resistance and low OFF capacitance. Switching is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI®) controller. No external DC blocking capacitors are required as long as no DC voltage is applied on any RF path. The SKY59256-701LF is provided in a compact 10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm (typical) QFN that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.6 to 6.0 GHz
- Vpeak: 48 V
- RON: 1.1 Ω
- COFF: 145 fF
- High isolation: +32 dB @ 2.7 GHz
- Control logic: MIPI
- Small QFN (10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm [typical]) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 4xSPST Shunt
- QFN, 10L
- 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.